Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The movie I like



I love go to the cinema because it's the best place to watch a movie in good conditions and with the best sound and image possible. I love to go with my friens and boyfriend because after the movie we can go to somewhere to have fun... so It's a complete way to enjoy with the people I care about. I go to the cinema often as it´s possible, but the tickets are very expensive so I can´t go as much as I like. The last time I went to the cinema I watch "Toy Story 3", I went with a friend and we have a great time with him.
I strangelly rent or buy a movie... I am not signed in any rent-a-movie shop, so I don't... But sometimes I rent a movie with my boyfriend because his mother is signed in that kind of stores.
I don´t have any favourite movie because I like so many that I can't choose just one. But I like a lot animated pictures and now I will tell about a japanese movie that I really like: Chihiro's Travel (El viaje de Chihiro). This movie it's about a little girl that get lost with her parents and discover a strange village where odd things happens. Her parents turn into pigs and Chihiro, the little girl has to save them working for a old and evil witch that can transform her parents in humans again. In the movie happens a lot of funny, sad and strange things... It's a beautiful story full of magic and love.
I have seen this movie around 5 times... not so many because I don't had it, but if I had it in my hands I'll watch it all the time.
I totally recommend this movie... people thinks that because is a animated movie, it's a children's movie, but it's not... It's a movie for sensitive people that enjoy little things of life and learn for everything. This is totally a movie that everybody has to watch in one moment of their life because you will enjoy it to the very end.


No comments:

Post a Comment