Monday, May 3, 2010

Unusual and beautiful.

In my last birthday, I turned eighteen and in this morning my younger sister appears with a little red box with white dots in it... I opened it and I found a lot of little presents that she had been bought for me... It was a little box in the red box with sunflower's seeds for I plant (my sister is very very hippie) a little notebook with coloured pages, a gorgeous paper flower, a candy and a kind of poem that said beautiful things about our sister's relationship :)
I was very happy with my gift because my sister never express her feelings so externally like that ! I got really emotional about that and I think that I cried... It was a heart to heart gift with a extra special level of details that showed a lot of love !
It was a really realy beautiful present, I loved it :D


4 comments:

  1. Ooh your sister is so creative!
    I love the presents that has little gifts inside, those are the best! and the best presents are the ones from the heart, that's a fact.
    see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good gifts! Must be great to have a sister like yours, surely you have a very nice relation, very close... I believe that there is nothing better than having good brothers and they also give you gifts jajaja!! My brother never gives me gifts, he is a miser...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!
    the gifts that are give with feeling are the most beatiful.

    bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful story.

    Let me suggest you this: I trade your lovely sister for TWO of my silly sisters!

    ReplyDelete