Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Night of nightmare.

That night I was at my home, my whole family where there too, but I was the only one awake... I had been on the computer chatting online with my boyfriend and when I got sleepy I went to the bathroom because I wanted to brush my teeth. Suddenly the light went out and the electric generator of my building began to worked, making a loud and terrible noise, that was the first time of this night (the others come inmediatly) that I got scared...
I continued brushing my teeth, trying not to be scared but in this moment the floor began to move, first slowly... and every time faster. I heard that my parents awoke and I call my sister who was still sleeping. We got together and the land began to shake very fast and we are all very scared, screaming and even crying... I tried to calm myself but the fear where stronger than me!
Then the earthquake stopped and, still in shock, we started to order the mess that had turns out and, of course, tried to communicate with our family and my boyfriend... we spend the most horrible hours worried about our loves ones, but fortunately they are well and nothing happens to them :)
It was, so far the most horrible experience that I've ever lived, but I think it makes me stronger and the next time I'll be prepared to face one of this horrible events!


3 comments:

  1. Javiera,
    I hope that you will never face such a horrible situation again!

    Regards,
    Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!
    I hope that you don not come to cross for something like that....
    overcoat if you felt so fear.

    bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fortunately, you was with your family!!
    You was worried about your boyfriend, it's good that i don't have one, because if something pass to a person who you love, its very hard.
    I hope that in the next time you can be calm, jeje.

    ReplyDelete