Monday, April 19, 2010

WELCOME TO MY BLOG !

Today is a special day, maybe one of the most important in the Blog's world! Why? you're wondered... the answer is easy, today is the day that my little blog has its first post :) This is a blog that has been made for a task of English III, but I will put in this virtual pages things about myself and my life that I share with you.
Well my name is Javiera Pérez, I´m 18 years old and I live in the commune of San Miguel. Since march of the current year I am student of Sociology of the Universidad de Chile and I´m very happy with my choice of professional studies :D
My knowledge of the english lenguage is because the formal studies in my school, but especially for the TV and the song's lyrics. And I hope to learn more of this lenguage during the semester!

2 comments:

  1. Nice photo!
    Are you with your boyfriend on it?
    Is it the Atacama Desert?

    Regards,
    Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is in the Valley of the Moon, near of San Pedro de Atacama... yes I'm with my boyfriend on it during a trip of studies from my school :)It's a beautiful place to be with your love one :3

    see you on tuesday!

    ReplyDelete