Sunday, May 16, 2010

My netbook :)

I love my netbook, it's the most comfortable piece of technology that I have. This is a little computer, smaller that a regular notebook, but with almost the same functions. I bought it for me, in February of the current year because in March I would enter to the university and I thought that it would be useful for do the homeworks and the research for the works.
So I use the netbook mostly for the univesity homework, like I said before, but I also use it for chat with my friends and boyfriend, listen to music, play the most incredible game ever called Plants v/s Zombies, read blogs or websites and for learn more about things that I like or that I'm interested on.
I use it almost every day, there is always something to do, someone to talk or new things to learn.
I like it because it's useful, compact, comfortable and beautiful. It brings closer to me the information and, most important, the people that I loved and that I can´t see often now.
Without my netbook, my life would be almost the same, for the exception that I have to fight with my father and sister for the use of the other computer, that is of my dad.
That it's probably the best thing of my netbook, that it's mine, I bought it with the money that I had saved in the bank, so I can use it without asking for permission to anyone !
That's cool :D



6 comments:

  1. I play Plants v/s Zombies too
    i love this game and is great that you love it too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also bought a netbook :) I bought it last summer with the money I have saved working last year. It means a lot to me 'cause is the first thing that I bought with my own money :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a notebook :(
    Jejeje :)
    It's a multifunctional tool ;o

    We will have a long day tomorrow xP!

    Good night!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agreed whit you, it's the greatest invention ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a notebook, but lately I think that a netbook that would serve me a lot to bring to the University to work
    See u tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree!, I have one too, and now I can do my homework in bed, specially in winter...

    ReplyDelete