Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Houses and home


I have live in 3 different places in my life. The first one was a really big house in the country that my paternal family owns in their glory moments and when my mom and dad get married, they went to live there. They say that that house was beautiful (I don’t remember it because I live there until I was 3 years old) but it was full of rats, and my mom has panic to them so we have to leave the house.
Later, when my sister was born, we moved to a little apartment. I liked that apartment because it was near to my grandmother house and because I have a lot of friends there. But it was very small for our family, so we moved again to the apartment where we live since then.
This is a big and nice apartment and it have an excellent location because it is near to the subway, near to the supermarket, near to the Barros Luco hospital and near to the Great Avenue. This is important because we don’t have to travel a lot in car to get what we need, we can walk and that is important to our health and the environment.
I have live there for 12 years, with my sister, my mom and my dad. But if I have to choose where to live, I’ll choose a house not an apartment… that because 3 reasons; the first one is because of the front and backyard, I will love to have a garden with trees and flowers; the second one is for my cat can run in the grass and have another cat friends. The last one is for my sister has her orchard in our house and so we can enjoy the fruits that she harvests.

2 comments:

  1. I miss my backyard too, in my apartment we only have ficus and it is not enough, I like grass and a lot of trees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Javi:
    How funny that you have lived in the country..well except perhaps by the mice :P

    ReplyDelete