Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The last term

Hi! Welcome to my first post of the English IV’s course. In this post I will write about the first term of the 2010. That was also the first term on the Sociology career for me, and because of that, I spend a big part of the semester trying to understand this new world that is for me, the University of Chile and this Faculty specifically.

I also have to get used to the rhythm of the study and organized my time to do all the things that I like and have to do. I think that the “time issue” was the most problematic of the term and was a whole challenge to organize my time, because I wasn’t used to spend so many time reading and studying and I have to sacrifice time with my family and friends for that. But, finally, the time I spend studying was worth it because I passed all the courses and I learn a lot of the sociologic discipline.

I didn’t do any sport last term because I didn’t have time enough for do it, but I had a little time to go the cinema with my boyfriend and friends and for a couple of concerts that I wanted to go. But finally, It was a term in what I learned a lot of the career I’m studying and also about myself because I didn’t know that I could take so much pressure.

1 comment:

  1. Now the time has come to compare your first and second semesters. Did you learn any lesson? Have you already made any resolutions for next year?

    ReplyDelete