Tuesday, June 8, 2010

This is a picture of my beautiful cat, Benita Sol :D First of all, I want to tell to you about her because the story of my cat is sad and happy at the same time. She came to our house on October 28th of last year when she was so little that she can't eat for her own, me and my sister have to feed her with a syringe. We calculate that she were like 2 or 3 weeks old and someone has been abandoned her, and we saved her... She was so tiny and helpless... I don't understand how some people can be so heartless...
The happy part is that we love her SO MUCH, she is the only pet that we ever had and she so funny, she makes our days happier. Even my mom and dad that in the begging don't like her, end up in love with her! She is the most cute cat in the world!!!

Well, this pictures was taken on my aunt house. She takes this picture with her camera like four months ago... This day was the celebration of my cousin birthday and we take her to her house because we couldn't leave her alone in my house, because she was still to little... In the picture appears Benita Sol (or Benita Sun) with her blue eyes and her gorgeous gray and white fur :)
I like this picture because is the only picture that I have of when my cat was little and I like to remember all the adventures that she has had in her life !

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the animals and I can't understand why the people abandon them.
    I have two dogs, and they're one of the things that I love most in the life, it's incredible how the animals can give you a lot of love :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats are wonderful, as the advertisemente say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm alergic to cats! but this particular one it's gorgeous! She was lucky to meet you guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cat is nice!
    i love the cats too (i have three)
    he is so beauty....

    see you

    ReplyDelete